Wintersinger’s Tree Farm
We cater to families by providing a healthy and happy Christmas experience. The memory of those family outings in the fresh air, choosing the perfect tree and enjoying a hayride together will last a life time! We have 75 acres of Christmas trees at various stages of growth. Take a lovely ride through the country, and upon arrival at the farm, our hosts will be happy to guide you through the process, and answer any questions you may have. Hop on the hayride or take a walk out to the field where you can take your time picking the perfect tree. Once you have your tree, we will shake it and bale it, and all services are included with the cost of your tree. Afterwards, warm up in the snack bar with hot chocolate and apple cider at family-friendly prices before heading home to decorate the tree. We also have wreaths and garland to add that finishing touch. In addition, we have our own unique hassle-free tree stands and easy removal tree bags for minimal fuss when putting up and taking down your tree.
Please remember that you are visiting a farm, and we recommend that you dress warmly so that you can enjoy your day outside. A few other things to remember:
1. A camera to capture the day out with your family
2. Dogs are welcome as well, but we ask that they remain on a leash at all times.
3. Rope or cords to tie down your tree on your vehicle
4. Handsaws are available, but you are welcome to bring your own as well. No chain saws are permitted on the farm.
5. Before you leave, determine where you want to display your tree. Keep in mind that it should be away from heating elements, and also determine the height and width of the tree according to the space, so you know what you’re looking for.