Looking for a super easy, yet extremely delicious recipe to satisfy your summer grilling needs? Well look no further.
- 1 lb. of Thunder Ridge ground bison (fresh or fully thawed)
- 2 tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 shakes of Tabasco Sauce
- 1 tsp. of sea salt
- ½ tsp. of powdered garlic
- 1 tsp. of cracked pepper
- Olive oil spray to coat
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- In a large bowl, gently combine all ingredients (except oil olive) to form four patties. Do not over-handle, squeeze, or compress the meat.
- Lightly spray both sides of the burger with olive oil to prevent sticking on the grill.
- Grill on the first side for five to six minutes until the juices start to come through. Turn once, and grill on the other side for another five to six minutes, or until an internal temperature of 160° F is reached.
- Let burgers sit for five to 10 minutes so the juices settle.
- Garnish and serve.
Read more about Thunder Ridge Bison and their passion for conservation and sustainability of this once endangered species.