LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is offering Build at Home videos for kids with Master Model Builder Noah, live on their Facebook page each Friday at 11am. Follow along to build at home with the pieces you have! Previous Build at Home tutorials include how to build a Lego Frog, a Dragonfly, a Fish, and a Piece of Cake.
Canada’s Wonderland has Rollercoaster cams that can take you on crazy rides from your couch! You can take a virtual ride on 16 coasters, 11 thrill rides and seven family rides with our first-person ‘point-of-view’ (POV) videos on Youtube.
- Join The Peanuts Gang Family Resource Gallery – Lesson Plans Grades K-8
- How to make the classic Canada’s Wonderland funnel cake at home!
- Design and Build your own ride or amusement park at home.
Black Creek Pioneer Village in Vaughan is offering Visit the Village Virtually. Take a virtual stroll around their 19th century Village using Google StreetView. Access Black Creek app available to tour the village and a collection of fun videos highlighting different aspects of life at the Village can be found on YouTube.
- Get Hands On at Home – Family-friendly crafts and activities – and recipes too – to try at home. Something new each week! This week, Class of ’67, an interactive story, lets players pick a character and “choose-their-own-adventure” through life in the Confederation-era.
- Online Exhibits: A new exhibit every week. This week, in a companion piece to the Class of ’67 game, our online exhibit focuses on growing up as Canada became a country.
- Online Learning: Designed with teachers in mind, these curriculum-linked online teaching modules are ready to be shared with students and can be completed at home. New learning module added weekly.
TRCA is offering At Home with Nature: TRCA E-learning: Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) is introducing fun, e-Learning videos, activities, and resources that will help families deepen their understanding and appreciation of nature, ecology, and cultural heritage — all from the comfort of home!