Posted : November 7, 2019
Our blog is chock full of great ideas for fun things to see and do in York Durham and Headwaters. We are always adding new content and updating old posts, but sometimes you might stumble upon something from our vault. If this article has inspired you to hit the road, be sure to double-check that the featured stops in this post are still welcoming visitors.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yields: 6 Jars
- Sliced, seedless olives – 1Kilo
- 3 bottles of Pomegranate Paste – 750ml
- 1 bottle Olive oil – 750ml
- Crushed walnuts – 250g
- Dried herbs: mint, cilantro and tarragon- handful on each
- Drain olives and rinse
- Add all ingredients to a big bowl and mix
- Let sit overnight
- Put the mixture into mason jars and leave them in the fridge for 4-6 weeks
- Serve and enjoy!