PERSIAN OLIVE DISH
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yields: 6 Jars
- Sliced, seedless olives – 1Kilo
- 3 bottles of Pomegranate Paste – 750ml
- 1 bottle Olive oil – 750ml
- Crushed walnuts – 250g
- Dried herbs: mint, cilantro and tarragon- handful on each
- Drain olives and rinse
- Add all ingredients to a big bowl and mix
- Let sit overnight
- Put the mixture into mason jars and leave them in the fridge for 4-6 weeks
- Serve and enjoy!
Foodie Feast Road Trip
This season, fill your holiday table with dishes from around the world
Our small historical towns are brimming with local produce, flour, meat, craft beer, wine and cider, that will check-off every ingredient needed to create an international feast.